quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

-

Beeshop - Gon On



And as I see you walk away It blurries my eyes I've got nothing left to say Just a bunch of lies Because you don't know what you are doing You say our love isn't true Well you don't know what it feels to be alone, Alone... So go on! Go on and see how long you can survive Without the one that makes you feel alive When you're down, down, down So go on, So go on, So go on... And as my memories fade Like polaroids I see the dreams of both of our lives As they are destroyed. Yeah! Because you don't know what you are doing It isn't as it seems Well you don't know what it feels to be alone, Alone... So go on (so go on) Go on and see how long you can survive Without the one that makes you feel alive When you're down, down, down So go on So go on! (so go on) (As my memories fade like polaroids) So go on! So go on! (As I see you walk away) I'll never, never, never... So go on So go on






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário